AFM EducationWelcome to Ahwatukee Foothills Montessori
Each of our Certified Montessori Directresses have many years of teaching experience and are committed to helping your children maximize their potential, while focusing on the development of the Whole Child. Our support staff is made up of a wonderful group of caring, compassionate personnel who will assist your child in feeling at home in our environment.
- A small, Established School (7/1 Student/Teacher Ratio)
- An American Montessori Society Affiliate (AMS)
- Experienced, with a Stable, Warm and Caring Staff
- Full Program of Enrichment, Social and Cultural Activities
- Reading, Social Studies, Math, Science, Spanish & Art
- We specialize in children age 18 months through Kindergarten
- Year Round or School Year
- Full & Half Day Programs
THANK YOU, AFM
– Tanya S.
AFM is by far the best
– Aarti K.
I don’t have children, but if I did I would be beating down the door to get my children enrolled here.
– Jennifer L.
We love this school
– Riddhi L.
AFM’s Mission & Vision
AFM is a Montessori oriented family comprised of staff, students, parents and administrators working together to enhance each child’s social, emotional, physical and academic qualities.
“Welcome to AFM Education! We are very excited to be your partners as you begin your child’s educational journey. Our highly qualified staff will provide an unparalleled early childhood learning experience for your child. We are committed to high academic standards while focusing on the social, emotional and physical development of the Whole Child.”